CURVED SLIDING DOORS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AT A GLANCE
CURVED SLIDNG DOORS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS PLUS OUR SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE
These Curved Sliding Doors Technical Specifications will help with conceiving, costing and designing your curved sliding glass doors and making sure your project turn out the way you envisioned.
We should stress that while we are making as much information as possible readily accessible on line, we are very pleased to assist you directly from the very outset, in all aspects of costing, designing and installing our curved sliding doors systems.
This includes help with technical drawing details, the details of specific components of our curved sliding door assemblies and supplying you with CAD drawings for implementation within your design drawings.
We take pride in our thorough customer service so if you have any questions or would like any assistance at all, please contact us (link) by email or phone for a prompt reply.
We offer three options for the Curved Glass in the doors:
- Option 1 (1.7 kW/m2 centre pane U Value) - 28 mm thickness Double Glazing comprised of 6mm Clear toughened – 16mm air cavity – 6mm toughened Pilkington K glass.
- Option 2 (1.5 kW/m2 centre pane U Value) - 28 mm thickness Double Glazing comprised of 6mm Clear toughened – 16mm Argon filled cavity – 6mm toughened Pilkington K glass.
- Option 3 (1.0 kW/m2 centre pane U Value) - 28 mm thickness Double Glazing comprised of 6mm Clear toughened – 16mm air cavity – 6mm toughened high performance Low-E using the guardian SN51/28 glass.
SECTION PROFILE STRUCTURE
- Twin polyamide thermally insulated 6063 T5 extruded aluminium profiles
- Stainless steel wheel track.
- 60-100 micron
- Polyester powder coating in standard RAL colour,
- Dual colour options available.
- EPDM (ethylene-propylene rubber) in black
PANEL SIZE PARAMETERS
- Each sliding door can have a girth of up to 1750mm.
- Maximum Height: 2600mm
- In some cases larger sizes are possible. Please contact us so we can discuss your requirements.
- Regular sliding
- Bottom rollers
POSSIBLE CURVED SLIDING DOOR CONFIGURATIONS
- W2 – 2 panes/doors that both slide (2 tracks) – appx 50% opening
- W2-F – 2 panes/doors, one fixed and one sliding (2 tracks) – appx 50% opening
- W3-2F – 3 panes/doors, one that slides and two that are fixed (2 tracks) – appx 33% opening
- W3-F - 3 panes/doors, two that slide and one that is fixed (3 tracks = 2 tracks + external fixed pane) – appx 66% opening
- W4 – 4 panes/doors that all slide – doors meeting in the middle (2 tracks) – appx 50% opening
- W4-F – 4 panes/doors that 2 slide and 2 are fixed – doors meeting in the middle (2 tracks) – appx 50% opening
- W6-F - 6 panes/doors, 4 that slide and two that are fixed – doors meeting in the middle (3 tracks = 2 tracks + external fixed panes) – appx 66% opening
- W6-4F - 6 panes/doors, 2 that slide and 4 that are fixed – doors meeting in the middle (2 tracks) – appx 33% opening
- W8-6F - 8 panes/doors, 2 that slide and 6 that are fixed – doors meeting in the middle (2 tracks) – appx 25% opening
- W8-4F - 8 panes/doors, 4 that slide and 4 that are fixed – doors meeting in the middle (3 tracks = 2 tracks + external fixed panes) – appx 50% opening
- Custom configurations - additional customized configurations are possible and should you require these, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
TECHNICAL DETAILS ON PDF
Please download free our technical specifications on PDF
Please download free our CAD details
We hope that these curved sliding doors technical specifications have been of assistance but if you have a question or would like more details about any aspect of our curved sliding doors systems, please contact us now.
Curved Doors Review | Glass Balustrades Review | Balcony System
Double-fronted Edwardian end-of-terrace house with a curved patio door and balustrading. An excellent product that is not only pleasing to l...
Curved Glass Patio Doors Review | Curved Sliding Doors Review | Balcony System
A double curved glass patio door fitted exactly in place. Good service and excellent quality for products....
Curved Doors Review | Curved Patio Reviews | Curved Sliding Doors Review | Balcony System
Balcony system supplied curved sliding patio doors with great first class service from beginning to end....
Glass Fencing Ideas
From traditional handrail glass fence panels to barely-there frameless designs, glass fencing complements a broad range of architectural sty...
Gold Certification and Hybrid® Glass Balustrading
Following its Gold accreditation, Balcony Systems was quick to secure the contract to supply a Hybrid® Glass balustrading system selected fo...
Glass Balustrades Compliance Checklist
Six important points to check when purchasing a glass balustrade. We hope it will be of use in sourcing your balustrading product of choice....
Self-Cleaning Glass Windows
Watermarks, dust and grime really show up in the sunshine. Instead of enjoying your day, you end up calling a window cleaner or getting out ...
Balcony Systems create glass balustrades along with handrails and sometimes, support posts. Our glass balustrades are supported at the top a...
Cool Composite Decking Accessories
Our cool composite decking accessories can save you an enormous amount of time when you plan everything out in advance! We have really thoug...
RSVP - Balconette's Open House Event
We’d like you to join us for our biggest ever Open House event on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th September 2018 from 10am – 4pm at our HQ in ...
Choosing Composite Decking
So you’re planning on adding composite decking to your home? Great plan! You’ve probably done the research between wood and composite deckin...
Glass Balustrades and Glass Balconies
Glass balcony systems put Balcony Systems on the map! We are very open with our costs as we believe this is one of our advantages too. A “gl...
Balustrading and wind Loads
Designing balustrades to meet wind load requirements is a crucial part of our job. Now, in BS6180:2011 it is required that wind loads are in...
Loft Juliet Balcony in London
Balcony Systems Solutions Ltd supplied a clear glass Juliet balcony for a South London family whose major home extension project was featured on Channel 4's Double Your House for Half the Money with Sarah Beeny. >>
Frameless Glass Balustrade
This low-maintenance frameless glass balustrade system uses nearly eight metres of SG12 21.5mm toughened laminated glass. The need for cleaning is reduced further with the application of BalcoNano self-cleaning glass coating â€“ an ideal choice for an outdoor balustrade. >>
So Much More Than a Curved Glass Door
Visitors to a new cliff-face extension at the Tate St Ives art gallery in Cornwall are brought closer to the Atlantic Ocean through an impressive curved sliding glass door. >>