The Milano Vertical Railings System (Metal Railings)
Metal railings have become a popular option, especially when glass balustrades are not the preferred option. One of the important things with metal railings is to ensure that the gap between the vertical posts does not exceed 100mm, even under loading.
Also choosing a metal that does not corrode, such as alumnium with powder-coating (paint) or anodising, will ensure it is durable in harsh conditions, and will save years of maintenance and repainting.
Advantages of the Milano System
The Balconette Milano Vertical Railings System is a perfect solution.
• Made from high grade Aluminium Extrusions
• Perfect and suitable for any location including Marine locations
• It is a versatile and modular solution
• Can be surface mounted or side mounted
• Can be supplied in high quality powder coating to an array of RAL colours
• Can be supplied in Silver anodised or in our Proprietary Royal Chrome Anodise finish
The Balconette Milano Vertical Railings System can be surface mounted, details of this type of fixing method are below.
Picture above: Milano Surface mounted - general arrangement
The Balconette Milano Vertical Railings System can be side fixed to a wall, either externally or internally.
Picture above: Milano Side mounted - general arrangement
Please note: the Milano vertical railings system is subject to a minimum order quantity of 30 metres.