ORBIT MIRROR JULIET BALCONY
(Circular Handrail Top & Bottom)
The Orbit Mirror style Juliette uses the 70mm circular handrail on the top and on the bottom. The system avoids needing to fix underneath the cill. Available in seven standard sizes up to 2840mm wide:
Orbit Mirror Juliet Balcony Installation
- Line up bottom track to be centre with the window opening.
- Line up bottom track vertically to allow the access to the glazing bead from the inside.
- When properly lined up fix the bottom track brackets firmly to the wall (use a level to make sure you are horizontally level).
- Measure the correct height of the handrail position.
- Center the handrail to be centre with window or equal overlap on the two sides.
- When properly lined up fix the handrail firmly to the wall through the brackets.
- Remove glazing beads if in place.
- Place two spacers on the bottom track for each glass and use a dab of silicone to let them stay in place.
- Remove any stickers/writing/spacers that are stuck on the glass.
- Place the glasses in place by inserting them into the slot in the handrail and lowering them onto the spacers.
- Replace the glazing bead.
- Line the glasses up in position so that they are spaced correctly between each other/wall etc.
- Insert the 3mm rubber gasket in the bottom track between the glass and the glazing bead.
- Insert the two 3mm rubber gaskets on both sides of the handrail.
- Trim off excess rubber.