AEROFOIL JULIET BALCONY SYSTEM
Glass Juliet Balconies with aerofoil shape handrail at the top and a small bottom rail supported on brackets that fits underneath the cill. Available in 10 standard sizes and customises up to 4.1m wide:
Aerofoil Juliet Balcony Installation
- Line up bottom track to be centre with the window opening.
- Line up bottom track vertically to allow the access to the glazing bead from the inside.
- When properly lined up fix the bottom track brackets firmly to the wall (use a level to make sure you are horizontally level).
- Measure the correct height of the handrail position.
- Center the handrail to be centre with window or equal overlap on the two sides.
- When properly lined up fix the handrail firmly to the wall through the brackets.
- Remove glazing beads if in place.
- Place two spacers on the bottom track for each glass and use a dab of silicone to let them stay in place.
- Remove any stickers/writing/spacers that are stuck on the glass.
- Place the glasses one at a time in their positions. To hold them temporarily in position use the small glazing bead pieces provided and small 3mm rubber.
- Align all the glass heights and spaces to your satisfaction.
- Using silicone fill the space between the bottom of the glass and the bottom rail, and the space between the top of the glass to the underside of the handrail.
- When the silicone is dry, replace the small glazing beads with the full length glazing beads. After the temporary glazing beads have been replaced with the glazing bead, fit the rubber gasket between the glazing bead and the glass.
- Trim off excess rubber
Glass Juliet Balcony Review | Glass Balustrades Reviews | Balcony Systems
The glass Juliet balcony was delivered very well packed and the fitting instructions were very straight forward to follow. We spotted this g...
Juliet Balconies Review | Glass Balustrades Reviews | Balcony System
A perfect fit to the Juliet balconies allowing an open view down to the garden. The buying process was easy, smooth and with no problems....
Juliet Balcony Review | Juliet Balcony Railing Reviews | Balcony System
Juliet balcony railing made a big difference to the overall look of the house. Using silver aluminium on the balcony made a real difference....
Juliet Balcony Review | Glass Balcony Installation | Balcony System
Easy product to deal with, easy installation done by video. Great result with the Juliet Balcony....
Frameless Juliet Balcony Review | Juliet Balcony Reviews | Balcony System
An aesthetic frameless Juliet balcony with no posts or unsightly glass clamps, easy to install and perfect fitting. ...
Juliet Balcony Review | Juliet Balcony Installation | Balcony System
Item was delivered quickly. The balcony looks fantastic and is great quality. Good value for a great quality product....
Juliet Balconies Review | Juliet Balcony Railings Reviews | Balcony System
Superb Juliet balcony and very good help using a technical adviser, excellent value for money....
Juliet Balcony Review | Glass Balcony Reviews | Balcony System
Easy to order, clear instructions, no fuss with installation. A simple cost effective solution...
Juliet Balcony Review | Aerofoil Glass Balcony Reviews | Balcony System
A beautiful design with railing and glass panels. Aluminium finish that coordinated with the colour of the house. ...
Juliet Balcony review | Glass Juliet Balconies Review | Balcony System
A Juliet balcony with anodized finish that brings a beautiful view from the bedroom window. ...
Curved Frameless Balustrade in Yorkshire
Far-reaching countryside vistas don’t come much better than this. That’s why Steve Procter installed glass balconies and frameless balustrad...
Glass Juliet Balcony in Hornchurch, Essex
Balconette’s Juliet Balconies work so well for Essex-based builder Jason Smith of Woodridge Building Servicesand he installed their Juliets ...
Glass Fencing Ideas
From traditional handrail glass fence panels to barely-there frameless designs, glass fencing complements a broad range of architectural sty...
Gold Certification and Hybrid® Glass Balustrading
Following its Gold accreditation, Balcony Systems was quick to secure the contract to supply a Hybrid® Glass balustrading system selected fo...
Glass Balustrades Compliance Checklist
Six important points to check when purchasing a glass balustrade. We hope it will be of use in sourcing your balustrading product of choice....
Self-Cleaning Glass Windows
Watermarks, dust and grime really show up in the sunshine. Instead of enjoying your day, you end up calling a window cleaner or getting out ...
Balcony Systems create glass balustrades along with handrails and sometimes, support posts. Our glass balustrades are supported at the top a...
Cool Composite Decking Accessories
Our cool composite decking accessories can save you an enormous amount of time when you plan everything out in advance! We have really thoug...
RSVP - Balconette's Open House Event
We’d like you to join us for our biggest ever Open House event on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th September 2018 from 10am – 4pm at our HQ in ...
Choosing Composite Decking
So you’re planning on adding composite decking to your home? Great plan! You’ve probably done the research between wood and composite deckin...
Loft Juliet Balcony in London
Balcony Systems Solutions Ltd supplied a clear glass Juliet balcony for a South London family whose major home extension project was featured on Channel 4's Double Your House for Half the Money with Sarah Beeny. >>
Frameless Glass Balustrade
This low-maintenance frameless glass balustrade system uses nearly eight metres of SG12 21.5mm toughened laminated glass. The need for cleaning is reduced further with the application of BalcoNano self-cleaning glass coating â€“ an ideal choice for an outdoor balustrade. >>
So Much More Than a Curved Glass Door
Visitors to a new cliff-face extension at the Tate St Ives art gallery in Cornwall are brought closer to the Atlantic Ocean through an impressive curved sliding glass door. >>