AEROFOIL JULIET BALCONY SYSTEM
Glass Juliet Balconies with aerofoil shape handrail at the top and a small bottom rail supported on brackets that fits underneath the cill. Available in 10 standard sizes and customises up to 4.1m wide:
Aerofoil Juliet Balcony Installation
- Line up bottom track to be centre with the window opening.
- Line up bottom track vertically to allow the access to the glazing bead from the inside.
- When properly lined up fix the bottom track brackets firmly to the wall (use a level to make sure you are horizontally level).
- Measure the correct height of the handrail position.
- Center the handrail to be centre with window or equal overlap on the two sides.
- When properly lined up fix the handrail firmly to the wall through the brackets.
- Remove glazing beads if in place.
- Place two spacers on the bottom track for each glass and use a dab of silicone to let them stay in place.
- Remove any stickers/writing/spacers that are stuck on the glass.
- Place the glasses one at a time in their positions. To hold them temporarily in position use the small glazing bead pieces provided and small 3mm rubber.
- Align all the glass heights and spaces to your satisfaction.
- Using silicone fill the space between the bottom of the glass and the bottom rail, and the space between the top of the glass to the underside of the handrail.
- When the silicone is dry, replace the small glazing beads with the full length glazing beads. After the temporary glazing beads have been replaced with the glazing bead, fit the rubber gasket between the glazing bead and the glass.
- Trim off excess rubber