Competition terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- This competition is being run by Balcony Systems Solution Ltd (Balconette) of Unit 6, Systems House, Eastbourne Rd, Blindley Heath RH7 6JP.
- To enter a competition you must be:
- UK resident; and
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry to the competition is only through submission of the application on the website on the applicable competition page and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the competition if you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your entry via e-mail together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to enter by email your entry will assume you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team and executives of Balconette.
- As part of entry into the competition and any materials submitted you confirm that any images, pictures, and videos taken comply with the following:
- All material has been taken with the permission of the owner or occupier
- No material submitted violates any entities copyrights
- Any persons appearing in the images, pictures or video have consented to this and are aware of the purpose and potential use of the material
- As part of entry into the competition you are agreeing to allow Balconette to use any images, videos, pictures and information supplied. These may be advertised, edited or used on the website/s internet, social media and/or other promotional or marketing material.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Balconette reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by post or e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Balconette, Unit 6, Systems House, Eastbourne Rd, Blindley Heath RH7 6JP after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Balconette may require including the use of any video, images or pictures supplied or required.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Balconette reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Balconette may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Balconette will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Glass Juliet Balcony Review | Glass Balustrades Reviews | Balcony Systems
The glass Juliet balcony was delivered very well packed and the fitting instructions were very straight forward to follow. We spotted this g...
Glass Balustrade in Dover | Balcony Systems Reviews
Glass Balconies Review from Dover. Saw the Balcony products at Grand Design in London. I didn't want a cheap glass balustrade and this compa...
Glass Balustrade in North Yorkshire | Balcony Systems Reviews
Glass Balustrade Review. Balcony 2 system glass balustrade in North Yorkshire. The balcony system is what our house is all about, it looks f...
Glass Balustrade | Balcony in Surrey | Balcony Systems Reviews
Balcony Systems seemed very professional and was priced very competitively for what looked like a quality product....
Curved Glass Doors in Wales | Balcony Systems Reviews
Curved Glass Doors Review from Barry, Wales. The Curved Patio Door solution although not cheap was a value for money solution to maintain th...
Glass Juliet Balcony in Chichester | Balcony Systems Reviews
Glass Balconies Review from Chichester. Balcony Systems were very helpful and efficient during our dealings with them. Carefully explaining ...
Glass Balustrade in East Malling | Balcony Systems Reviews
I saw the Balcony products at Grand Design in London. I didn't want a cheap glass balustrade and this company are not cheap but clearly I wa...
Glass Balcustrades in Scotland | Balcony Systems Reviews
This is a fabulous addition to our home, we live beside a loch and the balcony is during the winter time very exposed to wind, rain and salt...
Glass Balcustrades in Ledbury | Juliet Balcony | Balcony Systems Reviews
Glass Balcony Review. Balcony 2 system glass balustrade and Glass Juliet Balcony in Ledbury, Herefordshire. Our new build at Ledbury occupie...
Glass Balustrades Review | Balcony Systems
The balusrading is cleverly designed made with anodised aluminium which is a great solution for coastal areas. Balcony Systems glass balustr...
Glass Fencing Ideas
From traditional handrail glass fence panels to barely-there frameless designs, glass fencing complements a broad range of architectural sty...
Gold Certification and Hybrid® Glass Balustrading
Following its Gold accreditation, Balcony Systems was quick to secure the contract to supply a Hybrid® Glass balustrading system selected fo...
Glass Balustrades Compliance Checklist
Six important points to check when purchasing a glass balustrade. We hope it will be of use in sourcing your balustrading product of choice....
Self-Cleaning Glass Windows
Watermarks, dust and grime really show up in the sunshine. Instead of enjoying your day, you end up calling a window cleaner or getting out ...
Balcony Systems create glass balustrades along with handrails and sometimes, support posts. Our glass balustrades are supported at the top a...
Cool Composite Decking Accessories
Our cool composite decking accessories can save you an enormous amount of time when you plan everything out in advance! We have really thoug...
RSVP - Balconette's Open House Event
We’d like you to join us for our biggest ever Open House event on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th September 2018 from 10am – 4pm at our HQ in ...
Choosing Composite Decking
So you’re planning on adding composite decking to your home? Great plan! You’ve probably done the research between wood and composite deckin...
Glass Balustrades and Glass Balconies
Glass balcony systems put Balcony Systems on the map! We are very open with our costs as we believe this is one of our advantages too. A “gl...
Balustrading and wind Loads
Designing balustrades to meet wind load requirements is a crucial part of our job. Now, in BS6180:2011 it is required that wind loads are in...
Loft Juliet Balcony in London
Balcony Systems Solutions Ltd supplied a clear glass Juliet balcony for a South London family whose major home extension project was featured on Channel 4's Double Your House for Half the Money with Sarah Beeny. >>
Frameless Glass Balustrade
This low-maintenance frameless glass balustrade system uses nearly eight metres of SG12 21.5mm toughened laminated glass. The need for cleaning is reduced further with the application of BalcoNano self-cleaning glass coating â€“ an ideal choice for an outdoor balustrade. >>
So Much More Than a Curved Glass Door
Visitors to a new cliff-face extension at the Tate St Ives art gallery in Cornwall are brought closer to the Atlantic Ocean through an impressive curved sliding glass door. >>