Competition terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- This competition is being run by Balcony Systems Solution Ltd trading as Balconette of Unit 6, Systems House, Eastbourne Rd, Blindley Heath RH7 6JP.
- To enter a competition you must be:
- UK resident; and
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person. (If competition is seasonal, one entry per season)
- Entry to the competition is only through submission of the application on the website on the applicable competition page and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the competition. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your entry via e-mail together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to enter by email your entry will assume you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of either members of the marketing team and executives of Balconette, or expert consultant judge/s chosen in advance.
- As part of entry into the competition and any materials submitted you confirm that any images, pictures, and videos taken comply with the following:
- All material has been taken with the permission of the owner or occupier
- No material submitted violates any copyrights
- Any persons appearing in the images, pictures or video have consented to this and are aware of the purpose and potential use of the material
- As part of entry into the competition you are agreeing to allow Balconette to use any images, videos, pictures and information supplied. These may be used and/or amended by Balconette Ltd in advertising materials including but not limited to our website, emails, social media, magazines, brochures and/or other promotional or marketing material.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Balconette reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by post or e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Balconette, Unit 6, Systems House, Eastbourne Rd, Blindley Heath RH7 6JP after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Balconette may require including the use of any video, images or pictures supplied or required.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Balconette reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Balconette may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Balconette will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Current competition - The Great 2020 Balconette Photo Competition
The Great 2020 competition includes awards for each season, and one overall prize of £1000 for the best photo of the year.
Click below to go to the entry page. You can submit between a single image and up to eight high resolution pictures (each image max 10mb in size).