BALCONANO GLASS COATING: APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
BalcoNano Application Video
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLASS COATING APPLICATION
Here are our glass coating application instructions. Be sure you read them first and order everything you will need at the shop before getting started. We recommend your buying the complete glass restoration kit as it has everything you might need including protective gloves for glass coating application.
- Order a sufficient quantity for the area you intend to coat at our shop. One double sachet will be enough to cover approximately 1 square metre (or 11 square feet)
- Clean the area to be coated with water, or our BalcoNano Heavy Duty Glass Cleaner if your surfaces are hard to get perfectly clean.
- Dry with a paper cloth.
- Put on a pair of protective gloves, or use our nitrile gloves
- Take out the little disposable cloth from the top section of the double sachet, labeled “Cleaner”.
- Clean approximately one square metre of surface with this cloth and keep wiping and polishing that area with the disposable cloth until it completely dries.
- Make sure that the entire area you want to clean is cleaned with the cloth, opening up other sachets and cleaning until the entire area you intend to turn into self cleaning glass is cleaned.
- When the whole area you are protecting has been cleaned in this way, open up the bottom part of the double sachet labeled “Coating”.
- Wet the entire area you want to protect (one square metre at a time) with the glass coating on the little disposable cloth from the sachet and continue wiping and polishing your surface with the cloth until it becomes dry.
- Wait for 10 minutes before applying any water to the newly coated surface.
CAUTIONS TO REMEMBER IN YOUR GLASS COATING APPLICATION
- Do not leave these sachets around children.
- Do not apply in a humid environment (like in a recently used bathroom).
- Do not store or use in temperatures above 50º C or below 5ºC.
Our glass coating application instructions are easy to understand and follow.
Get started today and enjoy years of self cleaning glass!
Glass Balustrades Breakthrough Innovation
Vacancies at Balconette
Balconette in Blindley Heath are recruiting enthusiastic and hardworking people for various vacancies. Please read the post to see the vacan...
Structural Glass Balustrade
Glass Balustrades Handrails
Glass Balustrades Panels
Glass Balustrade Corners
Glass Balustrades Panes Gap
Postless Corners Glass Balustrade
How Much Do Glass Balustrades Weigh?
How much does glass balustrade weight? Light and easy to install, Balcony Systems glass balustrades impose a much smaller load on your balco...
Glass Balustrades Posts
Loft Juliet Balcony in London
Balcony Systems Solutions Ltd supplied a clear glass Juliet balcony for a South London family whose major home extension project was featured on Channel 4's Double Your House for Half the Money with Sarah Beeny. >>
Retirement Village Juliets
Castleoak, a leading care sector development and construction company, specified clear glass Juliette balconies from Balcony Systems for its latest care project to make the most of magnificent lakeside views in South Lanarkshire. >>